Saturday 24 December 2011

Triangle China Trip!


Hey guys! It's been a week, more than a week perhaps... Since I updated my blog! Now, I've updated this blog! With the short journey I had in China, travel journey perhaps. I'm another inspired-lifestyle blogger so I couldn't help but blog anything interesting out in my life. So yeah, as you can see in the banner the whole trip was waving the banner of 'Shanghai Welcome You', it proves that I really been to China for real. Lame eh, anyway... Click onto the day's blog title to check out the city I've visited there. I've spent 4 days to blog this so I hope my hard work does pay off here...!

Flying to Hangzhou!
Okay so... On 12th December, I had to wake up on 3am since. The cab will be arriving at 4am. And my flight was at 8am. I don't know why I had to wake up so early but meh, waking up at 3am is something exciting for me. And to tell you the truth, I barely slept on that day...

Jiangsu, Suzhou.
Moving on to the next destination, Suzhou (苏州)! I thought Suzhou is known for producing beautiful girls, since it's always mentioned in the television. But I guess Hangzhou is the correct place, correct me if I got anything wrong here...

Shanghai, A Little Taste Of Western!
Like finally, here I am! Shanghai! You'll never know the desire of the eager me, wanting to go to a busy city from all over the world! Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, London, New York and Paris! The perfect line up of the top cities that I wanted to go like so badly! I love Shanghai since young... I'm a city-boy, and I always have the flaming passion for busy city...

The Pearl Upon The Surface.
Judging from this picture and the previous one from Puxi, doesn't Pudong just look as classy as Shanghai supposed to be than Puxi? At first I thought Shanghai was just a land of city, cars and everything. But there's actually a very interesting thing that makes Shanghai even more interesting...

Old-street, Shanghai.
Hihi, old street! Who cares! It's still in Shanghai, everything in Shanghai is special! The last place to visit in Shanghai, sob sob... This place is colder than the other Shanghai places do although it was still crowded in that old street. I figured to buy something here at least since I've got nothing from Shanghai and I needed something to stay with me as some 'momento' or whatever it is...

Great Lake, Wuxi.
After bidding farewell with Shanghai, our travel schedule has moved on to the next city, Wuxi (无锡). I heard Wuxi is about 0°C or lower, hopefully Wuxi is going to snow! But no, unfortunately. Oh well... The journey to Wuxi is about 2 hours so it's time to nap in the bus again...

Nanjing, Southern City.
This city is the last city that I'll be visiting in China... Hmm, nothing much to say actually. The new local guide for this Nanjing City is really nice, unlike the Wuxi one. By the time when we arrived to Nanjing, it was already dark outside. About 5pm something, after having dinner we went to this...

Epilogue.
The scent of the trees, the blue of the skies... The crowds in the city, the tremendous of the buildings. I can't believe I'm leaving China and going back to the hot hot country, Malaysia...  It was 7am in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment