Thursday 1 December 2011

FACTS.

Yes, I'm leaving, out from school! Like finally, out from the freaking hell. Time to start a new day! Actually I'm not done with my exam yet, but still, it feels like I'm out from the cage. Well in this picture, just to remember this is the last time that I'll be wearing this junk uniform. I don't like wearing it, but it has became a memory, at least memories of my silliness when I was a teenager. Well I still am a teenager for  the next 6 months (including December), but in these 6 months, I might try to learn on how to be an adult... Nah, I'm still not ready for it, I still am not mature enough to handle stuffs. But good thing is, well even though you're becoming a college student you're still having study issues but I guess the stress will be different, and now I'm going to kick those friendship problems off and get myself even more socialized. I'm... known to be a chatbox here as I never stop creating the topic in order to get the conversation/chat alive, but sometimes I just got bored of it that's why a Blogger and Twitter is necessary for me to speak for myself, get to know me better? Guess so, I'm pretty chatty, you know? ;) Because of that I'm an open-minded but childish person, I'm a chatty box.

Speaking about my facts, I've decided to post facts about me for now. And those facts, are weird and strange facts for this blog's sake.

  1. I hate being order around, even it means compulsory for me to obey.
  2. I get hiccups whenever I eat rice in the morning... Wow.
  3. My eye-lid twitches when I'm tired...?
  4. I am a super fanboy for K-Pop, commonly known x)
  5. I like meeting new people, no matter how weird they are...
  6. I like weird stuffs, the weirder the more interesting.
  7. I like Disney, for some reasons.
  8. I'm a forever-Pokémon ever since I'm born.
  9. I get angry... easily.
  10. A goal was never once completed in my life.
  11. I want to go to Japan, ever since young.
  12. I'm more developed to be an English-socialized person.
That's all, if you find it weird, I've no idea where's the weird part. But anyway, it's kinda interesting to tell yourself about your facts here, in fact, you aren't even sure of your own facts when you're listing down them, you just go by randomly punching on whichever facts you've figured. Oh yes, I'm also a very challenging person, and I cannot lose, when I lose, I throw unnecessary tantrum... Privately.

Since I'm out of school and have plenty of free times, I've decided to write a spy story! Between the South and North, but I have to study a lot about Korea things. Pyongyang is really mysterious and interesting, Seoul I'm already familiar with it since it often goes on TV whenever I watch K-Pop stuffs. I love Korea, Japan!

Two amazing country with amazing languages! I aim to learn them too, right now, it's just the beginning of learning for Korean. Anyway, gotta off now, annyonghi-geseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment