Friday 2 December 2011

MO.A, I'm sorry.

The MO.A Live Concert Poster.
People might just think I'm crazy or insane for depressing over a K-Pop concert. But think about it, isn't it worth to go? It's a hardly ever chance to meet the idols in Malaysia! Okay, maybe not Super Junior, but B1A4, miss A and f(x) are the first ones to come to Malaysia! I like them all, and in fact I am quite of their fans. I'm a devoted f(x) fan, if you don't believe me, check out my past blog on how 'hardworking' I was to cover their Pinocchio and Hot Summer dance competition with my teammates. Okay it's not about how hardworking I was and am right now, it's about I'm not able to attend the concert! Sigh, parents, they're always the same. I thought they could at least allow me to go their concert since I'm done with SPM, but no, they're still being brick-headed. I understand for the first time, the ticket price is about more than I expected. But my mom, is the problem. She kept refusing to let me go to their concert. Even after 40% discount

Keep talking, I'm alright with the refusal. What really bothers me a lot is I hate seeing frustrated frown faces. If she's going to reject it, why can't she tell me in a good way? It's not like I'm going to trigger a quarrel. People won't understand how depressing and upset it is to miss every single concert when you're not supposed to. I missed Super Show 2, Super Show 3, K-Pop Festival in Malaysia, Jayesslee's concert AND 2PM Hands Up Tour. Now what? I'm going to miss MO.A concert. I feel so moody! I feel like I'm going to insane now! Don't judge me, I'm not a spoiled kid! I tried really really really hard to try to convince my mom to let me go but... I keep getting insulted as a mommy boy and I have fed up about it! Sigh, never mind, she will never understand the pain I was having these years in school.

Anyway, back to the topic about the MO.A concert. The reason why am I so excited about this concert but yet frustrated much for not being able to attend is because amazing stars are coming. I heard from the f(x)'s Malaysia Fanclub page: Super Junior is performing 8 songs, 6 songs for miss A, 5 songs following for B1A4 and f(x). Isn't it amazing? Each artists get to perform more than 3 songs and it's not any typical music show that we watch on KBS, MBC or SBS TV!

This time someone tells me there's 50% discount from groupon, and I'm not sure whether the so godly mother will let me go or not. ...Although I know this is another hopeless choice but I have to keep trying. If I didn't get to go to the concert, I'll fucking cry. When the people are enjoying the concert like very hyper, I will be sitting on my bed and cry at the moon... f(x), I really want to see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment