Sunday 11 December 2011

6Outing...!

Alright here comes the outing blogging! It's going to be a long blog post I guess, or not. But anyway, this trip is a little special for me. Consider that I'm a 'kampung boy', I've never actually been to Malaysia's capital city, Kuala Lumpur for 10 years and I already forgot how did they look like! Oh well, maybe I still remember but not much. So this outing is actually a kind of gathering with your ex-classmates and hang out around in the mall or places. I'm tired right now 'cuz I'm back from somewhere I'll just go to the topic straight...
PINCHING MY OWN FACE.
It's like morning and I have to wake up since my parents are taking me to the Puchong's famous shopping mall, IOI Mall to meet up with the 6O 'classics'... Except Kelly, she's going to meet us in Timesquare. So there were only like four of us that will be meeting up in the mall, I call us the '6O Quartet'. The moment when I stepped down from the car, (not really) Xyana messaged me 'Are you there yet?!' so I figured I wasn't the first to arrive. I met her up and she was with her parents, I guess her parents are worried about her, girl ma... Waited and waited, finally Andy and Linly showed up. We took U70 to go to KL Central. On the way to the KL Central, we talked about shits and craps. I don't think blogging them out is a good idea but anyway... Soon as we reached to the KL Central stop, we crossed over to the other side from the bus stop in order to get to the ticketing account. We've got our tickets, go and back and get into the Monorail which will take us to the Timsquare straight. When we were at the Monorail, we were like kinda panic 'cuz KL is known for crime place. The RM50 is important to me and I keep checking my wallet to confirm my money is still safe. Until some place later, we reached to the Timesquare's stop and we went out from the Monorail. 
If it wasn't Linly, I think the whole gang will be lost.

Okay, our first spot for the Timesquare trip was having lunch. Teenagers like us will always pick McDonald since it's the cheapest, fastest and best fast food restaurant for us. So we thought it would be good if we start snapping pictures, and here we are! The first picture at the left side. Now I realized why aunt gave me this nickname, 'big-headed ball'. My head is really like the largest (or biggest) here. Maybe the hair matters... Chang-cu (the left) no doubt, looks the best here. Andy looks like he's having some murder-motive expression... Chok-yong? So the time we spent in Timesquare wasn't so long because Kelly joined us and we're gonna start our outing plan as soon as possible. We hit into the Sungei Wang for our next station, it wasn't so far and was just like beside the Timesquare... I'm good with Kuala Lumpur thing so Linly was mostly the leader of this whole thing. We're now at the Sungei Wang but... There was like nothing to shop about, we just went through the whole building and nothing came out so we just got out from Sungei Wang and walked to Pavilion, it wasn't that bad, not too far though.

Before going to Pavilion, we stopped by at some notable places like the National Geographic logo, which the picture was showing and so much more fun places just to take pictures. We're like, the tourists in Kuala Lumpur! We don't even look like local at all! Especially with a DSLR around, that's for extra. I sound more and more crappy... I should get this blog post done ASAP. Anyway we travel various places and we entered as many stores as we could. You know, those random shops... Even the shop only sells expensive stuffs, we still go into the store... Window shopping ma... Fight Alone! My favourite t-shirt... But I always tried avoid wearing Brand Outlet tees 'cuz they're everywhere in Puchong. I don't want to wear the same t-shirt with random people and ended up making this awkward moment. Wearing them in Kuala Lumpur is a different thing, I can avoid seeing those annoying same t-shirt there for the least I guess?

Off to our next station, the Fahrenheit 88! I don't know where there is and not even Linly since that shopping mall is too new for us. But we managed to snap some good pictures. They had this singing group, lip-synching to the song like no one will notice it. And I had this idea, shout 'STOP FAKING YOUR VOICE!' to freak the people out and I did, but no one cared! But still, I brought some laughter to my friends LOL! Well they said always have some wild fun while you still can in your age so I did... And this is not the wildest thing I've experienced though! Picture inside was when we were window shopping around in the Fahrenheit 88... Wait, more like Girls Day Out! While the girls enjoy shopping, we guys were almost dead bored as we walked with them... Not really dead bored, just our legs couldn't bear any more. I think girls' legs are made of steels when it comes to shopping... Some 'noble' quotes...

Okay this is where I had my embarrass moment here... So I was walking outside at the Pavilion and there were like many bear statues, each bear has it own's country painting. I'm not afraid to admit that Malaysia has got the most boring painting one, and we got excited when... Never mind, here's a screen cap from my Facebook's status to tell what exactly happened:


Okay this is so embarrassing! T__T I'm so so so ashamed, to be honest. I shouldn't always act before think. This is like my fatal weakness... Anyway proceed into the Pavilion, Linly had to change her bag since it was like somehow damaged and the shop was nice and kind enough to change her a new one. Next we're going to the Tokyo Street, I think it's the newly opened department. Nothing special, like any other Asian Avenue from Sunway Pyramid, wait, Asian Avenue is better! Never mind, forget about it. There I saw someone familiar, he was the senior of my school and I bet he didn't recognize me since I'm like one of the most underrated students in the school, not much people know me despite I've been participating K-Pop dance thingy for 2 years. Went to Superhero to look for something to buy but well... Nothing was affordable in Pavilion. Too nice to see, too 'nice' to spend.

Linly and the girls cannot endure anymore and they started to begin their shopping. This is where, the nightmare for guys started. I, well, was planning to buy something but seeing that I've got cash-limitation, I didn't buy anything to save for the next hangout, a hangout I somehow asked from earlier. Basically nothing to talk about here, it was all about shopping so I'll just end this blog post with a picture. Nice to spend time here blogging!


1:05AM, 12th December 2011
verified, Walley

No comments:

Post a Comment