Thursday 29 December 2011

MidValley...!

I woke up at about 7:30am to 8:05am, I don't know the exact time but I know I woke up around that time. But when I woke up I didn't get off from the bed 'instantly', I was still lying on the bed though my eyes are opened. This is like some kind of habits when I wake up, I have to let my mental restored to the right progress then I only get myself off from the bed. The first thing, I will always do after getting up from the bed... is to check mails, notification, mentions and stuffs. Because using smartphone or iPad to check are too mainstream! Okay I sounded like I'm some famous star who has loads of notification to check but no, I am super underrated. As I'm not some popular guy around the net, I am just any other common boy, or worse than common boy who has no one to talk to at all T__T that's why Twitter and blogging have become a must for me to get socialized. Sucha #foreveralone I am... T__T

Ah, okay stop the fucking craps. Usually I'd spend my time on watching something after having my mails done. Like you know, watching drama! I think I'm no difference with auntie. I enjoy watching drama at home, funny thing is I can't stop on a certain thing once I started it. Same manners to eating. But I know what am I doing, I had to catch up a bus at 10 o'clock so I didn't watch that much today. I just noticed Luna from f(x) has got a new drama called 'Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil'... Okay la, a little boring. I don't know what's the story about, even I was happy to see Luna in the drama... Oh well, since we have Krystal, Luna and Sulli debuted in acting (my wish came true), I'm waiting for Jessica from SNSD to appear next January 2012 and a new YoonA's drama is coming out soon. I'm also waiting for Victoria and Amber to act... I don't expect them to act in Korean drama, Taiwanese or Chinese drama also can. After watching half of this drama, I got bored and switched to another drama called High Kick 3, where Krystal will be starring in. I must watch that episode, know why? Cuz Taemin is in that episode with her! I am so gonna watch it although I'm not a too big fan for Taemin but Key. Anyhow it turns out that the episode was kinda predictable but... if I was Krystal I'll appreciate Taemin more for constantly sending me messages (KYA!) weird fanboy LOL!

I bet you might find this article a little too irrelevant to the MidValley? Yeah... I shall blog bout the hangout. I got my outfits done, my hair and stuffs and I went out to the bus stop to wait for U70. Luckily, that bus is coming like so early so I don't have to wait like so long. That shirt I was wearing will actually get my drenched in sweats but the bus was well-conditioned with good-quality air-condition so I don't have to worry so much until I reach to MidValley. It takes about 30 minutes from Puchong to MidValley, IF there aren't any jamming on the road. I was enjoying the music lalala and thus, I reached to MidValley.

So um, I was waiting at the McDonald for this top-fan for f(x) and Super Junior, but I couldn't see him. (Possibly because of his face was different from pictures with a pair of glasses added). Hunting all the way down to the Lower Ground floor, uh, I was trying to be 'fast' in case if he's waiting like mad. But turns out in the Lower Ground floor, he wasn't there. Pfftt, I was like 'speechless', at the same time, I thought I was pranked or something. But I was the one who's being stupid and then I met him... Gone for tickets in cinema, it was a long que but with many counters OFS, the long isn't some hard time to wait or perhaps we were talking... I made a super wrong choice to watch this 'We Bought A Zoo'. I received some good reviews from this 'We Bought A Zoo' movie but what the heck was it about? Those reviews were a lie or something? I have this movie-phobia now and I don't think imma watch another movie for a second time until my movie-phobia is over... Feel so guilty since I was the one who asked for this movie, mianhae jinja mianhae... T__T We also went for this snowflakes but... It was horrible. I almost vomit for that food and I made the wrong choice for adding 'milk' into this thing. Ew!

This outing is a little... less than I expected. (Sometimes language does matter in the way you express!) I thought I could do it better as MOST of the guys or gals I hanged-out always depended on me to make some noise =.= Tradition keeps going huh... No pictures today, sorry blog!

I think I'm going to Sunway for countdown, I need to have a blast burn fun before 2011 ends. To be frank with y'all, 2011 isn't a good year for me. It was a horrible year, it makes me realized I just lose so many friends -____- Do friends even existed in my dictionary? Idk, fuck it. Closing! BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment