Saturday 5 May 2012

Archiving the missing, April.

So I've decided to post some follow-ups that I haven't been posting here in this blog... It's been a month, or more than a month since last March and my language ability has gone rusty. I took the common English test and I got Intermediate grade, I have to work harder on my English by keep updating my blog and practice my English over and over again... Anyway without further ado, let's proceed to what I've missed... So first of all!


As mentioned in the last entry, not too much but I did mention, I started my full-time job as a waiter in early March... I haven't been mentioning about my job hasn't I? I was working at the Madam Mooi's Cafe and the restaurant basically serve western foods... You know, steaks and chops. They also serve rice, baked rice. What's baked rice? It's basically a bowl of fried rice covered by a layer of cheese and some cream sauce with any 'flavour' like Chicken, Fish, Pork Cutlet etc etc altogether and put into an oven (duh) then bake~ That's just my imagination, I'm not so sure about the proper way of baking a baked rice but if you're interested you should just go and try it yourself. So yeah, most of my times spent in March and April are mostly in the restaurant. Umm, I mentioned it right? I interviewed as a full-timer, so it's my responsible to be there EVERYDAY. But still, there were still something going on during my existences over at the restaurant...

Yeap, I went to SetiaWalk. It was when... Umm, ages ago. Beginning of March, I supposed... Yeah it was when this place was completely silent, not a single shop was opened... No, Beer Factory, Muzeum and F block were already opened. But ya' know it's kinda boring to hang around there when the shops aren't fully opened yet. But I enjoyed the designs for this open-air retail, it's like something new to me as I haven't seen anything so well-made before... I have a feeling that Puchong will be grown into a bigger and busier city in not too long future... Just some of the old buildings need to rebuild to get the town look modernized than old-fashioned. ALSO some of the dirty streets need to be cleaned up, ah and and the improvements for the public transport! Soon there will be a LRT Station locating everywhere in the Puchong! And the last station will be located here in the place where I live, Puchong Prima. It's going to be convenient for me to go to the capital, Kuala Lumpur once the extension of this LRT has finished its construction, but when will it be done? Maybe in 2-3 years... Have to pay more patiences for it. I needa get myself a P License as soon as possible!

After working there for like 2-3 weeks, I've discovered that one of my good friends, Chin Mei Ping is working nearby around in the Bandar Puteri area! I tried to call her out sometimes but it was either I got forgotten or not remembering to call her for having break together... We didn't really contact each other since when we were arranged to different classes after Form 1... That's when she got new friends and I got my own gang. But it's a good thing that we're still able to talk to each other like our friendship never changed a bit, same goes to Sook Teng tho I'm not so sure about her but let's just maintain this good relation! =P It's fun to have someone to hang out with you when you've basically got nothing to do~ But good things don't come always so I didn't really hang out with her in March until before I was about to leave my job on my last day... It's like a mini-reunion, meeting all my old-folks, maybe one day I shall go back to Shah Alam to meet primary school friends there! Whether they remember me or not, sigh... Never mind, I still think the days I spent during my childhood and my primary school time is the best... I miss my friends, they're like deeply engraved in my heart... Ah, I feel so emo now, nostalgic much.

So we visited SetiaWalk again... And ShareTea has launched already! And guess what? I ordered the right thing. Ice-blended Strawberry! I know I'm going to be sorry for Chatime but ShareTea seems to be Chatime's 'latest' competition here, or at least for me... Though I heard ShareTea was founded in 1992... Fascinating yet, I haven't heard about ShareTea until recently...? Actually I went to SetiaWalk again is all because of the promotion for Starbucks, Buy 1 Free 1 and 20% Discount vouchers but... Starbucks wasn't opened yet! I was greatly disappointed but thanks to ShareTea, I felt a little better so I can just enjoy my bubble tea here with my colleagues. I was having break-time. Here's the footage for the moment I spent in ShareTea, ladies and gentleman... SHARETEA CATWALK!


Ahahaha, I think that's pretty much I can post here... What else? I always use my iPads during free time and that's the only thing I can do... Thanks to the great Wi-Fi, I can finally enjoy some catch-ups in my Facebook so that I won't be like as if I'm gone or something? Without Facebook I wouldn't even know how am I going to contact with my friends, without Twitter I'll die of boredom by not releasing my thoughts I have in my mind... Yeah I'm a crazy social-network fan, I like socials but I'm still working on it, so give me some times and I'll be fixing the flaws I have right now... Ahahaha I'm crapping, I've got nothing left to say just to fill up the empty spaces here. Anyway, I gotta go, ciao! Let's watch drama!

BYE! BYE!
seeyounextpost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment