Sunday 27 May 2012

2012 is awesome so far + Birthday!

So where should I begin... Ah yes, the college. Now I am officially a college student! Pretty cool huh? I've got my student tag for The One Academy on the first day of me being a student! ;) But somehow I didn't like the card so I just tore the freaking old photo out and replaced with the new one. No photo sorry... xD Many things have been happening in 2012 and this year is sucha amazing year! =F At least it's not as crappy as the days when I was still a teenager... I'm considered to be a legal now right? Instead of being a teenager... Yeah, I feel like a puppet when I was still a student, in the process of trying to get off from that status.

In case if you're not aware, I've changed my hairstyle into a more... daring colour? =D I bleached my hair a week ago and the verdict is... I like it! But still, it's not the colour that I want... Maybe you'll see it like... within a week or so? Once I've dyed this hair, 我妈就说了不少风凉话... Oh well, aside from that, I've received quite a lot of positive responds which brought me to delight! =P Not sure if they're being sarcastic or what but I love my hair and that's more than enough. I'm so satisfied, lalala. If you want to see my latest black-hair photo, click into this link: Black-Hair Photo. Many were shocked when they saw my student card, or immediately recognized me when they saw my black-haired photo... I understand, 'cuz this transformation is indeed a 'shocking' transformation =P Even I myself sometimes tend to forget that my hair has turned orange... Now that my hair colour has turned orange, I have to buy a new set of clothes again to match my hairstyle... Red, Orange, Yellow... Or green? Ah, I'll think bout those sometimes later. Soon, baby, soon, it's going to be sharper than this hair colour. But first, what do you think? =P

It's been a week only and I've already made a group of awesome classmate friends! To be honest, the people in this photo (the other two were missing...) are the people who I often talk to in the class... Others are like so quiet and shy, passive and maybe introvert? Or maybe they just prefer to stay in their own group...? Hmm, our class seriously need some kind of ice-breaking. It wouldn't be fun if we're just staying in a group rather than get mixed with others... That wouldn't be better right?! And for your information, this picture was taken on birthday which was on the 25th May! Nothing special was going on but that was already enough for me, I never even expected some surprises from my family like I did when I was young... Grew up? Yeah, maybe. xD

I've got nothing much to blog about, maybe some wishes I guess... Yeah, I'm officially legal now, and I can do something more... What else, I can enter 18+ cinema or theatres now... and can access some 18+ sites? LOL. I was just kidding man, what do I really want is to make more and more nice friends and of course excel in my studies! ;) Hopefully this blog will be a little more useful and relevant to my life from now on... To keep a good journal for my life! Alright, gotta ciao now. Assignments are killing me. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment