Friday 1 June 2012

YUM CHA! Starbucks Frappucino Day!

So it's been a while since I've last blogged... Due to loads and loads of headache assignments. Okay la, actually not 'loads', we only have few assignments. But the problem is the assignments are all so challenging and brain-squishing! The lecturer's expectation is really high on us, and some don't even give good marks despite on how much efforts we put in the project... Oh well, I kinda prefer strict instructors or lecturers so that we could learn more and more and more... Am I right? Lalala, talking crap again. Anyway, been having college life for 3 weeks already and it's awesome! As expected I've made new friends! And they're all amazing people, no joke. Not sure if things are gonna change for the upcoming years, I can't be too sure but I'm comfortable for what I'm living right now...


This is basically, our "class-photo" taken on my birthday! (And it's even on Li Hao's wallpaper... xD) It's so great to be close with people, RIGHT?! I've successfully transformed myself from being an introvert to an extrovert... Good thing I guess, at least I prefer to be socialized... Alright cut that, Adele wasn't in this picture and which I felt that she should somehow? Hmm, maybe we should hangout more... Before CD1205-4 ends and before we're parted... When are we gonna get our Sunway Lagoon 1 Year Free Membership card anyway?! I can't wait to have fun over there!

We went to Starbucks today, but BEFORE THAT... I feel so guilty, cuz I wasn't fully paying attention to the class. Instead of being 100% concentrated, I was slacking around with my classmates and post random stuffs in the Facebook... I mean seriously, those things they're teaching in Malaysian Studies are basically general knowledge for Malaysians and all those histories have been repeated for N times already. BUT I am still gonna study anyway... NOT!


HAHA, this was posted during the class. But oh well, I promise to not repeat the same class behaviour again. I have to somehow excel my studies, I've vowed that to myself somehow. No more laziness, be keen! Good thing I'm studying for what I love, not studying for what I hate... You know, Maths... History... and all that. I think all of the art students have this in common, WE ALL HATE MATHS. Not sure about others tho, but as far as I know, most of my classmate hates... Maths, right? I hate to calculate, anyway... I hate it since infant! HAHA, I'm sure of it, I'm a right-brainer! So... 3, 2, 1... CLASS DISMISSED. Let's go crazy! Let's go crazy! C.N.Blue's reference...

Let's dance! For the night of nights, the night of nights, tonight! ->

This is the thing we're gonna enjoy for the evening: Frappucino! My forever favourite beverage from Starbucks! Heard from an Australian that there's White Mocha in Australia... JEALOUS. I'm a huge fan for white stuffs! Imagine white frappucino... GORGEOUS! So we went to Sunway Pyramid at around... 4:45pm and it was still early since the promotional poster stated that the promotion begins at 5:00pm! We thought we had a lot of time but we were actually wasting it by walking from the Old Wing to the New Wing's Starbucks... But truth to be told, New Wing's Starbuck is much better than the Old Wing's one. A better environment I guess? As soon as we got there... This is what we saw...

A LONG LONG LONG LINE! Ethan is in the picture anyway ;) We waited roughly around 10 minutes and it wasn't a bad queue anyway... The process was fun, talking and having fun with the classmates. Fun, fun, fun, fun. Thank Gawd It's Friday! Everybody get to enjoy to the max! ...Not for me, I have to spend my weekends for my assignments. So let's say fighting! fighting! for myself! Since the line was super long, one of the staff members came out and distributed the size of the Frappucino and took our orders... Literally. And after collecting our orders, it's time for... Frappucino blast! I'm so excited, yeah!


and... Here comes the badass coffee!


Phew! That's the pictures taken from my phone camera... Sorry for the bad quality tho, it's been a while since I blog a post with full of photos! I'm gonna enhance the visuals for my blog anyway, a long blog post all over again! Loike, loike! Moving on to the things we've done while we were in Starbucks...

Hmm, basically just chit-chat and have some fun over there... "You don't say?" Yeah I know. Nery had to leave earlier since she has to return to home town with her brother (from what I've heard) and the rest remained. Moon was smoking his cigarettes and he's like enjoying his life... Ethan, hmm... I can't be too sure. Gwen and Claire were talking as usual, I was just a random guy talking random stuff there. Dark Mocha... I just realized the Tall-sized has better taste than Venti-sized... Maybe because of the ingredients used for that particular size? I'm just a big fan for coffee, I love the coffee smells... I'm serious! I love drinking cold stuffs, I love coffee, I love professional ice-blended coffee... But thanks to the Frappucino's freezing, I'm suffering a sorethroat nao... Oh well, I have to suffer the consequences for not being able to keep myself down... STOP USING MONEY OKAY?! I'm Asian so... I kinda like snapping pictures as the 'momentos'... But I never actually viewed a photo properly but I think I was just doing it for my blog's sake... I GUESS. I took pictures with Shader and Yen Yong. The gals! Unfortunately, not so good shot with Adele. And I didn't take pictures with everyone, will do so.


Alright, that's all for the blog post! Imma conclude this thing and call it a night... Since it's already 12:00am something, YESH. gonna rush assignments for tomorrow, I'm gonna leave now. So... buh-bye! Thank you for spending time on my blog post tho, hope you won't blame me for wasting your time haha >=D Let's get this ended!

P.S. Rumours! f(x) is coming back this month! Anticipation, crossing fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment