Wednesday 11 January 2012

Poor social skills, fucked up attitude.

So I was asked to do this job, to help someone. To be honest, I do not really like this job as it is all standing for the whole day like a statue until someone is actually asking you questions for suggestions, stuffs like that. But before telling my first-time working experience with you, I just have to share this out. This is a blog so I'm free to blog anything I want by my heart.

Sorry, if you're not up for raging blogging, just skip to the next blog post. So before I started this work, I thought I should study well and get my very own driving license since driving is so much needed after graduating, by the time when I'm studying in a college, it'll be a little troublesome for me to handle this driving license thing. But since one of my good friends introduced me this job, she said to replace her friend's position for only one day and get RM80 pay. So I said yes, and she summore asked me to work at Subang for 6 days, so I said yes since it was only 6 days, should be alright. So I was then contacted with this girl who's called... Nah, privacy is important so we'll just call this girl Ms. M. I don't know what is this Ms. M's real attitude or personality but I find her really annoying and hard to get along, she's trying to be professional but she is the cause for this whole mess. Don't shoot me, I am just blogging my very own opinions and thoughts here. Hate yourself for not being able to get along with people who do not agree with you. So she was asking me to work at OTK for 1 day, so I thought it was pretty easy for me since OTK is only steps away from my house. And then she asked for my I.D. number and contact number, so I sent to her. She didn't tell me that this guy is from another company, or not. The next day when I was waking up, Mr. P, well, that guy she mentioned in her text-message, was asking me to work in Subang for 6 days instead of working at OTK for 1 day and another 5 days in Subang, you know since I wasn't informed about everything, I just mindlessly said yes, I thought he was the in-charger for this whole job thing by sending me to here and there... Since she asked me to send my personal details or profile information to this Mr. P, that is convincing enough to get me believed this guy in-charge everything. But god knows, he is actually from another company. Is it safe to say I got deceived?

So after discussing everything to Mr. P, and I thought I was 'assigned' to work at Subang, I just... promised him. Later on then that righteous Ms. M called me, determined for me working at Subang OR OTK. I told her everything I spoke to Mr. P, and she was shocked, telling me that Mr. P is from another company. And how did I reacted? THIS meme says it all:

Yes, poker face. I was like 'fuck' in my head but with a silly smile on my face. Fuck. Really fucked, I am fucked. So now she's being a prick, for accusing me as the main cause for all this mess. That's when my temper was about to burst out. FYI, I am not always a bad tempered person, well, depending on the situation. So I just hanged the phone, my head was counting down for: 5, 4, 3, 2... 1. What was that for? I was going to throw a tantrum...

Okay, first. I do not take any responsibilities for this whole replacement thing. I am only merely a guy who was asked to replace for your job position, and did not promise you to find for another person. I did say I'll try, but I did not fucking promise you. You're giving me a hard time to find all the people to work for you, and it wasn't even my responsible! Now let me clear this up with you, I did promise you to work for you, but you, my dear, handed me over to Mr. P for Subang's job so YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF TO GET YOURSELF ANOTHER WORKER TO REPLACE YOU FOR A DAY, NOT ME WHO'S GOING TO DO THIS ALL FOR YOU. Luckily I'm kind enough to go through a night, searching for people for this job without having enough sleep for my first day job. Yet I still couldn't find one person for you, and what did she say? 

"So you're telling me you've got no one for me huh? If there are no ones or no ONE who's up for this job, then you'll be working!" Oh, my, god. Just what the fuck are you? Bitch, if I'm close with you, surely I am going to bark at you until you're feeling sorry for this! You are the one who sent me to Mr. P, and I am not even informed about this. Great, now you're asking me to work over for you, without thinking my responsibility for the promise I've made with Mr. P. You're the one who sent me to him after settling with you, now you're pushing all your responsible on me, do you even realized you're the one who's making this 'fuss'? Girl, I understand you're not free and hectic for this replacement job, but you shouldn't just blame and push all your things to someone who do not even know you. You're actually making me insanely mad for the whole night! Thankfully I did not have any dark circles on my eyes, or any eye-bags. Or the customers will get scared of my appearance. Luckily Mr. P, is a gentlemen, settled the problem with you. Or I'm doomed, splitting half for two jobs. Money is not the problem, the problem is your fucking attitude.

Please do not repeat these kind of problems again, or else, don't blame me for making this face on you.


PROBLEM?
you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment