Thursday 26 January 2012

Having my first Chatime!


Like finally, I get to taste this Chatime! Everyone was talking about it, and I was wondering what's so good about Chatime? Some even compare Chatime to Starbucks, which inspired me up to taste this mystery thing. You may or not know, I am a coffee snob, seeing Starbucks has met its new rival (at least in around my place), I wouldn't be hesitated to spend on trying it. I know I'm a little outdated, but I never got a chance to try it even Chatime launched their branch in IOI Boulevard. Was supposed to go to Jusco for CNY Day 2 in Ipoh, but turns out lining up for an hour just for the drink...

I had no idea why is Chatime so overrated and crowded even in Ipoh's branch, for the first time stepping into their cafe (or restaurant), the que was really long and I have to start lining up at the gate of the shop. I'm guessing all the people there didn't mind to wait even if it means to wait for 2 hours or more, they were all anticipating for their drink. Seeing how the people are waiting like so patient, I was convinced that I'm not going to regret for waiting so long. The feeling when you're lining up and eventually got it, you know how it feels don't you? I can smell the great smell, though it's not some kind of coffee smell but I am so gonna love that drink. I ordered one drink, under QQ Jelly category = Lemon QQ. If you're gonna have Chatime drinks, you're gonna order this jelly thing, it's what Chatime for. Too bad the pearls were out of service, if they're still available, surely imma have this pearls thing in my drink too! 



I think I'm qualified to be a paparazzo, I snapped this lengzai gor gor picture without letting him know LOL. He's kinda good looking, but not ulzzang type. Haha, I guess they picked this handsome boy as cashier is because he's the best looking among the other staffs. LOL why am I talking about looks? Oh well, anyway, I was ordering my drink and as I said I ordered Lemon QQ, I don't know what my sister ordered. After getting the recite, I had to line for another que to get my drink: self service. Another hour to go for getting my drink... But I wasn't annoyed at all, (though I don't like waiting, I hate waiting) since Chatime provided free Wi-Fi and I was able to surf the net without paying any costs. Was tweeting about the location I was at and stuffs and I had some good responses. Through this Facebook, I found that a lot of my friends are from Ipoh too, but never met them in reality. How awesome it would be if I can meet one of them in Ipoh? So life in Ipoh won't be so boring, I don't have any Ipoh friends too. Wanting to make some Ipoh friends but I don't know how *sigh*

FINALLY MY CHATIME! Okay now I officially am a Chatime-snob! It's like their bubble teas are one of the best thing I tasted in my life. Actually you can't say their drinks are 'teas' at all, well I don't know but it's just some kind of drinks. Now I understand why do the people love Chatime like very much. The quality of the bubble tea is really good. Instead of jelly, they put puddings into the drink and the taste of the drink wasn't bad at all. I mean it's really good, I wonder will it be better if the pearls are added into it? Hmm, suspicious. But I'm sure I'm going to try this 'drug' again, I'm addicted to it, for real. I ordered the large version, it cost about RM6.90 something, about RM7 for large size. The regular size is kinda small, plus I'm a greedy guy when it comes to foods and drinks, so I had to order the large size. You won't want to challenge me eating do you? Haha, just kidding, I'll be writing more about Chatime anytime soon once I get to taste one of them in IOI Boulevard! Hopefully there are Chatime in Genting, I'm going to do some major shopping in Genting in the upcoming 2 days! I love Chatime! =P

I tell you, even babies love it too! The baby at the right side, is my cousin sister. She's chubby and cute, but super naughty and mischievous. Once she's starting to cry, you know it's the end of the world. Her vocal can devastate the whole planet... LOL! She actually grabbed my finished-Chatime when I wasn't aware, she has been eyeing on it since when I was holding it. Oh well, I get to snap this photo of her drinking an empty bottle of Chatime. Isn't she's adorable? She's just 1-year-old! But she's very smart, don't try to get her attention, she will get you feel sorry if you don't obey to her, babies. She seems to like me, who knows, because I'm some big friendly guy? All the children seemed to attach to me. Should I consider for being a kinder-garden teacher? It's not an easy job to take care kids tho... I was just kidding, I never wanted to become a teacher. I can be an English teacher in Eastern Asian countries like Japan, Korea or China, but teacher will always not be my first option for my future career. Now what? I'm done blogging about Chatime, hopefully this blogpost isn't so bad to read with. I'm off now, until next time when I come back from Genting! Time to eat!

And collect lots of Angpau! (Red Packet)
Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Lunar New Year! Dragon Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment