Friday 20 January 2012

Bumbu Bali!

Feast of the fiest! This is actually one of the best dinners I had in my life, and my first best dinner in 2012! Okay 'nuff crap. I think it's not just me who feels that this blog has slowly transformed into a food blog... But oh well, I'm not gonna blog everything about food, I'm just a great-eater. Actually I'm not very picky about foods, as long as the food is what it is, I'll just swap them into my mouth. Unless shits like Jinseng, Serai etc I'll throw them back in your face... Anyway... Bumbu Bali is an Indonesian Restaurant, where they serve Asian foods and stuffs. But I did not order any Asian foods, like those Nasi Lemak, Nasi Rendang etc etc. I don't think it's necessarily to eat those common Nasi this and that in a restaurant where you'll be having dinner for special occasion. So the whole table (of the table where I was having dinner) ordered Western Foods instead of Asian Foods. I ordered this Lamb Chop, which is really huge but expensive but still it's worth. Off-topic: My hair is getting longer! HOORAY, I'm so gonna reach my ideal hairstyle soon! Imma get a new haircut after my hair is like long enough, after May, let me give you a big surprise ;)

Okay so this is the picture of the Lamb Chop I ordered. About RM20 or up, expensive huh? But it's worth, the picture make it look so tiny. You should go try it yourself, especially Puchong citizens. I know most of you will refuse to try it since it is overly expensive for just a plate of Lamb Chop but sometimes you just have to give your taste bud a treat. I'm going to eat again there any time soon with the good impression I have for this restaurant. Many people asked whether I could finish up the whole plate of this lamb chop, since the size of the meat was really huge. Judging from my body size, it's no wonder for them to make this 'assumption' on me. Not denying that in fact I have a very beastly appetite, to be honest. I can finish up five large bowls of rice if I'm really hungry. I guess my metabolism thingy has somehow improved? I won't get fat anymore after the age of about 16 or 17... But I won't challenge you to eat as fast as I can, my policy says no anyway. I prefer to eat slowly, rather than eat speedily... Okay actually not at all, sometimes I'll eat really fast if I'm starving like mad.

As for the drink I ordered, was this Avocado 'juice?' thing. My younger sister hate it, but I love it. Personal taste. Sorry about the picture, I forgot to snap the picture for it before drinking it till half of the glass. And the quality wasn't so good because I didn't have any good intention for that time. It actually tasted like yoghurt, but with some avocado taste (duh) in it. Creamy drink, and a normal person can just get full by finishing the whole glass. If you're going to challenge your appetite then go ahead, but I didn't encourage you to do so, not everyone's stomach has the same space as mine hoho. Actually I'm starving to death now =.= Because I blogged this during my dinner time, and I have to rush for packing my clothes and stuffs for tomorrow's journey back to Ipoh. WHY? Chinese New Year is coming... Anyway~

As much as I love this restaurant, there are still something that I don't like about. First as you can see in the photo, showing a candle-glass placed in the centre of the table. Sure, decoration. But it's for increasing the temperature in the surrounding. The reason of why are they placing this candle glass there on each table is because you won't feel like staying at the restaurant for long. The whole restaurant was actually really hot and uncomfortable. Plus after having your meals, whatever meal you're having, your body temperature will be increasing. So then you will be leaving the restaurant after getting your business done. That's what smart about the restaurant, and not a good place for you to 'yum-cha' with your friends but a great place for you to have a satisfying dinner. And they provide free Wi-Fi service, I posted this status from my iPad:
You should be able to see how satisfied I was... Hmm... Kiddo here has nothing much to blog about, but if you're wanting to try the stuffs in this restaurant, it's in Bandar Puteri, Puchong. FYI, there are like a lot of restaurants in Bandar Puteri but so far I best recommend you this one. I might just hit another restaurant next time, I'll blog about it anyway. If you need the address for this restaurant, here:

Bumbu Bali
18 & 18-1,
Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong.
Phone: 03-80618099

Call me for hang-out, and I'll take you here. Don't worry I can be a tour guide for the whole Bandar Puteri, I guess not cuz probably most of my friends are from Puchong. Anyway, ciao! And Happy Chinese New Year! (Happy Lunar New Year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment