Wednesday 30 November 2011

Winter Wear.

Hoho, do I look innocent here? Nah, face like mine don't earn any pities from others. You might think I'm crazy for wearing winter wear in a country that almost located at the equator of the earth. Yes, I'm a crazy person, and I like yelling '미친겠어' when I'm like, mad in Korean cuz I'm just any other Korean influenced boy, to put it more simpler, I'm a hardcore fanboy. Not that I'm hating on my race, but sometimes I have this thought: "How awesome it would be if I'm a Korean?", in my dream =3 But I'm proud that I'm an Eastern Asian, don't ask me why. I'm not being racist, I just love myself for being who am I!

Okay I guess I just had the wrong medicine, being so hyperactive now. Ignore it, let's stick back to the topic. Winter wear! Okay, I know it's not supposed to be worn in my country but well, it's for some reasons. Okay, the reason is, I'm leaving to Shanghai in the mid of December! Can't you believe it? I'm going to Shanghai~

...I mentioned before didn't I? Yeah, I'm going to one of my dream city. Ever since watching 'Fated to Love You', I have this passion for Shanghai. Whenever Shanghai is mentioned, I always want to sing this: 夜上海,夜上海~ NO! I'm not a fan of Chinese folk song, I actually wanted to sing this: Baby Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ 내꺼 해줄꺼지 응? Shanghai Romance, I'm a qualified K-Pop fanboy!

Okay, okay I'm sorry. I crapped much didn't I. Anyway I hope to see snows in Shanghai, although I was informed that Shanghai won't be having any snow only sometimes but I still wish to see snow! I've never seen a drop of snow in my entire life, so, please please please snow! It's going to be uber cold in Shanghai, so I've prepared the necessary things when travelling over. Scarf, warming inner shirt, skinny jeans, head-phone and jacket. That will do, I guess.

Ah, I'm tired. I just want to update this blog for like once in a while, so ciao...!

No comments:

Post a Comment