Tuesday 28 February 2012

Movies at Mid Valley & IOI Mall!

Good day ladies and gentlemen; monsieurs and madames! This happened in 27th February, where I hanged out with two of my friends to watch movies! What movie exactly we planned to watch? This Means War... I'm thrilled to watch this because I've been looking forward to watch this movie since last time hanging out with the admin of the MYSUJU... I expected this movie will have some comedy twist scenes since it's two 'spies' fighting over for a woman... Oh well, let's just begin what it should be. Aite? Story, NOW.

I was late! Because I need to style my hair nicely after getting a new hair... Oh you haven't check out my new hairstyle? It's on the left side of this paragraph, yeah, retarded pose. But who cares, I like my new hair... Not really, only the way it looks like here in the picture, I don't know HOW did the stylist make my hair look so awesome and I can't do it myself, FML. Imma test it out with lots of sprays and waxes later... I screwed my hair up because I knew I was going to be late. And I completely lose my mind as I was rushing, just randomly apply wax on my hair and spray around, gaodim, get out from the house wait for bus. Supposedly Andrew planned to go to Sunway to watch movie but DUE TO MY LATE ARRIVAL, no bus to Sunway and ended up going to Mid Valley. Gosh, oh hell now, that was what I thought about in my head. I just been to Mid Valley on 26th February, yesterday! So not fun, but I have got no choice; I am not a boss (and I was the 'maknae')... Now, bus to Mid Valley... Well thankfully Mid Valley isn't as boring as IOI Mall, I've been to IOI Mall for more than N times already! As soon as we get to Mid Valley, we went up to the toppest floor (where the Golden Screen Cinema was located) to get our tickets... "Sorry, no perfect places for trio", what? Dafuq? But bitch, it's weekdays! ...Okay fine... No "This Means War" then, and I'm an easygoing person so Clifford and Andrew decided "Fist of Dragon" by themselves. Note that this movie is 18+ movie! I know I haven't pass my age but... Hey, I'm 1994 liner! Technically I can considered as an adult! But I was a little regret for choosing "Fist of Dragon", but I wanted to watch "Beauty and the Beast" in 3D, no choice, WE BOUGHT THE TICKETS! So we entered into the theatre, because it started immediately as soon as we got our tickets... The movie just started.


The trailer does make the movie seemed brutal and violent but it's actually pretty easy to handle. Some of the people from the net (I or we call them netizens) wouldn't want to watch it as it's too much for them... But I'm going to tell you this martial movies 100 times better than horror! Starring Michael Chuah, the main protagonist and the director of this film from Malaysia itself, Fiona Xie and Henry Thia both are from Singapore and lastly Wang Xiao Chen from Qingdao, China... After watching the whole movie, four thumbs up for this movie! Two thumbs from my hand and two thumbs from my foot, PROBLEM? Omg, Michael Chuah please be my baby! He's awesome! But his acting skills aren't as good as others, expression-less. But it's alright because the character he acted here is a cold character... The way he performed his martial art skills here is really... DAEBAK! Or should I say, LI HAI! I was totally gone crazy for this new generation Bruce Lee! Even if it's fake skills, it still lighten up me as his fan... Ah fuck it, he's just awesome and you should watch it for yourself. Okay there are a lot of brutal scenes, and too some gross scenes... 18+ movie la dailou! But there are too some funny scenes, recommend you to watch it if you're a fan of martial arts and stuffs like that. GO GET YOUR TIX IN CINEMA!

After watching that movie, it's time for a little hangout! And picture time! I went to this mall, connected to Mid Valley: The Gardens. Well designed, well conditioned place! But this place... Isn't suitable for us paupers to shop with. More like foreigners and rich bitches place, from the pictures... You can tell how 'class' this mall is. Definitely 'classy' mall...


See? Well it might not be as good as the malls you've seen in your countries... Blame we're not too blessed with good stuffs. I'd like to go to complexes from all over the world! For example, Thailand's Central Mall! And shop-street walking in China! Maybe the same in Japan and Korea too? Will try in the future. Shopping, definitely one of my favourite activities! But ONLY if I have money... Comparisons between Mid Valley and The Gardens... Okay, here you go: Malaysia and Singapore. That says it all, you will understand. Many people ask why do I not watermark my photos... It's not necessary, unless it's some important photos like shots of idols taken by me? Or shots for precious item, then I will watermark them. Here are the pictures for Mid Valley, it's not TOO BAD because it has been long in Malaysia since I was 5, no kidding.


Spam pictures! My favourite. The last picture, Yogi Yogi (reminds me of 'Here, here!' in Korean, but it's not because the writing is different, meh) is an ice-cream stall. My favourite ice-cream, can be compared to McDonald's ice cream. Actually they're better than McDonald, because they have longer and deeper (in the cone) amount of ice-cream but McDonald's Sundae Cones are great too, with except I hate the surcharge from government. Always need to dig my wallet for this little 5 cent... Hate the coins, seriously. Alright it's time to go back to IOI Mall... And why were we here in Mid Valley? Just for movie? Damn, it's better to get it done in IOI Mall for 2 movies! I don't know why was he planning to go 'outstation' for movie, geesh I wasn't annoyed but Clifford was... Ignore that, the looking great outdoor of Mid Valley, way to get to the bus stop for public transport.


And we're back in IOI Mall, for the second movie! Because I wasn't happy with the first choice, I planned to watch "This Means War" but ended up with another movie, NO REGRET but need to claim my plans back. So yeah, back to IOI and got our tickets for this movie. It started immediately when we got our tickets, great why was that day so rushing? Cry cry... But it worth. The second movie was really great too. As expected, this movie has much funny scenes and hilarious plotting in between the spies. One being local American and the other is a British. I don't know what do they mean 'He's British' because I'm not American-born, but anyone who read this would you mind to tell me what's with being a 'British'? Thanks! Oh and this movie DOES have some serious scenes, just not as much as comedy ones. I like the American one, the actor's name is Chris Pine. He has sparkling marble blue eyes! Just like Zac Efron's! In this movie, he's daring and flirtatious and... Good looking. That's the man I want to be but too bad I'm no good when it comes to qualification of being a flirtatious not to mention daring, I'm a timid guy... =P So this movie is about two men fighting over for a woman, conflict happens on these two best friends and that's how the story goes. For those who want to have good laugh or entertaining movie, I suggest this one. People who LOVE TO LAUGH like me, wouldn't regret for this. Movie-lover I am, creative-hunger I have here in my stomach, I'm going to write another story. Hopefully it's going to be completed and eventually published... In my dreams.

Alright it's time for dinner, I'm starving now! And today is my younger sister's birthday! (28th February), officially, her birthday. Hopefully she's not going to boast around about how blessed she is for getting celebrating a hundred times for her birthday... 'Nuff crapping, time to eat. Ciaoz people! Pop-corns, Dream High Season 2 later!

No comments:

Post a Comment