Wednesday 22 February 2012

Padi House & Tutti Frutti!

Is it for me or what, my blog has become a food blog LOL! Anyway, yesterday, 19th Feburary I had my computerized driving theory test or examination. To be honest, I wasn't really ready for this test cuz I haven't study enough for the Section C and not so good in Section B. But long ago before graduating from high school, someone encouraged me to deal with anything with sufficient confident. So I tried my best for it. But anyway, the process of this whole driving theory thing I'll leave it to the next post that it's relevant to the next blog I'm gonna blog about, I'll just focus on Padi House and Tutti Fruitti...

Padi House! Originally planned to go eat Kenny Roger's but turned out not making it because there weren't any Kenny Roger's restaurant existing in Kuchai Lama. And it was a celebration for my younger sister's birthday, shucks it wasn't her official birthday JUST celebration. At first I didn't want to follow but I miss my little baby cousin so much so I tailed along with them and it worth it all! Foods are great, desserts for stressed! Worth it all, worth it! So this Padi House is located at somewhere at the 'Big Palace' Carrefour (can't find the direction? Google Map it) and if you're a lover of western foods, be sure you drop by over at this restaurant! I myself is kinda a westernized person, not really 'westernized' but I like English, western culture and western foods. Big fan of western stuffs. Asians have it's good sides but I'm more opened to the western side, not betraying my race tho! I like Chinese, Korean and Japanese foods! The interior and exterior design for this restaurant was kinda alright, comfortable to dine with just the tables are a bit too small for rounded-sofa seats. You know 6 people on one small table... I hope Padi House will hear this so they somehow change for it. Licking for delicious foods...


I'm feeling hungry again! I feeling like munching them in my mouth... These foods are fantastic, their used-ingredients for everything was just at the excellency rate. But there was one problem, regardless about the price, the size of the meat should be larger... I think I fantasized too much of Bumbu Bali's meals? Oh well, Bumbu Bali fetish. Little girl here was enjoying her meals even it's little... Gosh why is she so adorable? She's so sweet and kind, willing to spare her foods with people. But sometimes she's no difference with an alarm-clock; when she starts crying no one could stop her. To avoid her from consuming oily foods, we gave her vegetables... To train her eat vegetable! Now I started digging in, and I couldn't stop. Didn't order any drinks because we're gonna have desserts later so we just had normal glass of water. The meats I ordered were muttons, for people's sake I will try avoiding from eating beef since Guan-Yin believers are restricted to eat them (which most of the Chinese here are Buddhist) and so I will accompany them to eat something else like muttons or chicken? But if you ask me, my personal meat favourite would be beef since it's chewy and all... Bacons aren't bad, but I rate chicken for second and muttons for third. Depending on how they cook.

After having the feast at the Padi House, it's time for cake! Oh yeah, Happy Birthday my stupid sister. Though we always argue and never got along well, but I hope you do well on your studies! Alright I've sent you a wish here so don't brag to mom that I'm some meanie brother. Shuddup and eat your cake! The picture on the left side, was how I looked. Pretty neat huh? I kinda like simple style, a white t-shirt with black jeans (imported from China). I like the design on my shirt, Earth 10! That picture was snapped in a Bakery shop, where my sister was choosing for her birthday cake. Expected to pick Fruit Cake or Cheese Cake, but goddamit she was being a good girl and picked the Mocha cake in the 'sake' of 'saving money' for my parents... Girl, it doesn't make a difference when it's 5 dollars difference (MYR)... Just eat what you want, I'll pay for it if you're really mind about it. But the cake was pretty nice, I'm a coffee snob myself: Starbucks addict (but I only have it like once in a year FML ... Yeah it's not even 'addiction') As mentioned it's freaking Mocha flavoured or Mocha cake itself, it does have some coffee tastes in it but not much. It's cake after all, unless it's pure-made from Starbucks or something. The icings were too sweet, but other than that everything was alright. Some picture spam!


How cute... Little baby! And her sister, and the delicious cake. Phew, much much much pictures update lately, I hope this new style of updating blog will be alright for ya. I need to show something more interesting in order to get everyone interested to read my blog... Actually this was inspired by Xiaxue's blogging style, as she post bunch of pictures and I never got tired of reading her blog posts, gotta idolize the amazing Singaporean blogger... At least she's better than Dawn Yang. ALRIGH! After the dinner, it's time for some sweet stuffs!


Tutti Fruiti! See how I was enjoying the cup of ice-cream! Actually those aren't ice-cream, I believe they're 'frozen yoghurt'... It shares similarities to Yoghurt Land in the United States, according to what I saw from Michelle Phan's VLOG. They're delicious, it's been a while since I tasted premium quality of ice-cream... Love you mommy and daddy, for blessing me such high class ice-cream! Imma earn on my own and spend on myself, not gonna use parents' money again they've worked hard enough for it. Enjoyable, very. I love how the yoghurt was made. Le me, squishing for yoghurt! I couldn't help but keep squishing for more! More ice-cream, more fun, ...more expensive. Gosh my face looked so red and I didn't even take any alcohols! Oh well, the temperature matters. Freaking oven in Malaysia, I need some air! That's why I need some cooling from ice-cream or yoghurt. Milk products, my favourite! I drink milk everyday... Fresh milk indeed, ah. What am I crapping here oh my. I'm addicted to photo spams, so here ya go for the third round! The Tutti Frutti!


Some accidents happened, baby cousin fell down! Heartache... She's a great girl, stood up by herself and didn't cry so much. And she could tell where's the pain... Thanks to my treat, she's getting better. I always have to treat her some treats since she has been doing well these days. As if she's being naughty, NO MORE TREATS. *No! meme* Oh well, here's a cute photo of her before concluding the blog post. I'm getting tired, so I might go to sleep early today. Anyway thanks for reading! Please keep reading and Follow this blog! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment