Wednesday 1 February 2012

Genting 2012: Theme Park, Outdoor.

After like sleeping for 2 hours, it's time to get up and start a new day! I set the alarm, to wake up at 7:00am and I was really crazy that I knew they'll be up late and I'll be the first one to up. I don't usually wake up early but since it's for this Genting thing, I had to and I wouldn't mind to. As expected I was the first one who got up from bed, the bed wasn't even comfortable FYI. They were all sleepy head, I've got no choice but took the lift down to the First World complex mall or something to have a walk, buy necessary things that I need for morning. Unfortunately, due to the cash limit, I couldn't effort any fresh milk and I was having flu so I bought a bar of Mint flavoured Mentos to get my nose trills clear... Psychology effects I guess.

Getting everyone wake up, showered, brushed teeth and stuffs and it's time to check out! After passing the cards over to the waitress, we pulled our luggage to McDonald's to have our breakfast... McDonald's, YAY! Porridge again! Okay then after having our breakfast we put our luggage in Carmen's shop, thankfully the uncle was good enough to let us put our luggage aside. And it's time to have our blasting fun at Genting Outdoors!

Our first station was Pirate Ships, IT WAS AWESOME! The moment when I was falling down from high up, my heart nearly fell out from my chest! Woohoo! That's the feeling that I've been looking for! Been stress for years about friendship issues and stuffs, now I can finally relax! But don't know if I'm going to have this chance again with friends. I guess this is the end of the funs I have in my life, hopefully I'll be making better new friends when I enter into college, sick of being alone.

The next thing we played was the Flying Coaster. It has Spider Man textures, but it's actually based on the Super Man's concept. That was also one of the best things I ride in my life, woohoo! Turning upside-down, my favourite. It's like the bad mood was all gone after shouting my heart out even it wasn't so intensive. If you're gonna play with me you'll need to bear with my craziness cuz I just can't stop shouting to release all the stress like I've never experienced before! Woohoo! I don't even know what am I blogging right now... Sigh, anyway back to the blogpost's main content...


After having a blast at the Bumper Car, Imma have another ride on outdoor except this is the Fun Cart and not Bumping Car. Knowing it was Sunday, we had to wait for like 15 minutes in the line and I was okay for it. When it was our turn to finally ride on these carts, I was over joyed and this and that. There were Chinese tourists coming from China, asking me the rules on the board written in English. Thank goodness for them that I know how to converse in Mandarin properly or they'll probably get banned from the games without knowing the rules. Of course riding on these sort of carts, bumpings weren't and aren't allowed... Sat in a car and ready to start the ride, it was awesomely great until... Until the cart experienced a fuel malfunction. That's when I became really emo, of thinking WHY THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN ON ME! I was lining up for so long and that stupid cart wasn't working, fuck it. My mood was a total turn off, then I just realized I don't want to talk again for the rest of the games. I was asked to wait for another turn but I don't think those friends will be so kind and wait for my another round, and I'll be missing out another great rides like those roller coaster, 360 degree thingy. Rather than riding for another round, I'll just accompany them to play other stuffs and I was then a shuddup. Seriously no one will bother one's feeling especially a small fry and chatterbox like me. Especially that guy, I'll most likely got ignored.

But thankfully to this great friend, I'm all right. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, there were new things there. The 'living' dinosaurs, moving around. I still remember when I was about 5-6 years old, mom and dad brought me to the dinosaur land and I was crying like seriously loud because I was really scared. What do you expect... Even as a 'grown' self, I am still a timid and coward guy. But now I am amazed by the work of the moving dinosaur, it's like they alive but too bad they can't move from here to there. This whole Genting outdoor trip wasn't as good as Indoor one, although it has better things to explore with. Thanks to that 'great-valued' man, we have to follow his orders no matter what we said or opposed. I couldn't say that was a great trip but it was all for my own benefits, why not? Other than her, next time I will want to go with someone who knows how to hyper, crazy and fun to somewhere else, Genting again I don't mind tho. Time limitation, we rushed to the Gondola station and get to the Genting Skyway to get back to 1Utama. I was totally exhausted so the moment when I stepped onto the bus I fell asleep instantly, rare case but no surprise. Narcolepsy in noon insomnia at night.

DELICIOUS PLATE, YOU WANT? =D

I'M HUNGRY! So after arriving to 1Utama, we had our post-plans there. But we were starving like crazy, so we hit the restaurant called Otak-Otak, they serve great foods. That's the chop I ordered... What was it called again? I think it's beef if I'm not mistaken. I can eat anything without any religion limits, I guess this is a good thing but I will never eat something like cockroaches or monkey brain eww. It was an enjoyable dinner, tho. We skipped lunch anyway, everything will be tastier than tasty. They have Wi-Fi service too, everything in that restaurant was kinda nice, comfortable to have our meals with. Imma go back to this restaurant again, with guarantee.

Oscar then fetched us to Summit to watch the movie called 'I Love Hong Kong', it wasn't a bad movie. They had great casts and the story share some sort of similarities with '72 Tenants of Prosperity', a movie from last year. But be warned that this movie contain 18+ contents. I'm a semi-18 years old guy so... Anyway I don't want to spoil you much but I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars, great movie! TVB will never disappoint people with their great story-thinking. And they have got lots of comedies there, I nearly laughed my ass out there in the cinema. I'm sure my parents will love it too bad my mother always say these sort of movies do not worth to watch in cinema... Hmm... For those people who haven't check this movie out, you definitely should. Before it's too late, GET YOUR TICKETS NOW IN THE THEATER!

Alright I'm off now, 
here's a trailer from I Love Hong Kong for your digestion! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment