Monday 17 December 2012

Here comes to the end of Y1S2.

So here comes to the end of the second semester, to be honest it wasn't so bad like I thought it would be... The things I learn in second semester is much challenging and better and... fun? Compare to the first semester... Oh well, semester by semester, the things are going to get tougher and tougher... Like Princess Aurora said, "I'm not sure if I'm ready for the challenge but I'm so excited about it", that's what I'm feeling now for the least... The third semester, a.k.a the last semester of my first year is coming. And I heard for my major I'm going to have only three subjects to learn in the third semester, cool huh? :D So in this semester, I've been sorted into DG1205-2 class, and thanks to management, CD1205-4 animation students are divided into two classes... But that's alright, because we always have to spare some spaces for new people to come into our life... Argh, should stop talking like someone who talks like a "philosopher" =3=

So in this semester, I've learned on HOW TO PAINTTTTTT! not really, actually the main purpose bout this painting lesson is to learn the colour changes, basically a "Colour Studies" subject... Hmm, I wonder why The One Academy name their subjects like so general...? They could have named Figure Studies 2 as Portrait  and Drawing 2 as Colour Studies... Just my suggestion though ;D This subject gave me MAJOR headache. But after so many weeks of painting, I finally realized it's my technique problem, it's my gouaches problem... They got harden and some are missing (because I'm too lazy to fill them up again)...  So for my final Drawing 2 class, I decided to spend MOAR on my painting, spent RM9 for two pentels... =3= But oh well, the final thing I painted is quite satisfying compare to the ones I did earlier... Not counting the earlier practices I mentioned in "Semester 2, so far...". Hopefully I get a better grade than I expected it would be... Not trying to have HIGH expectation here but... Y'know. Sometimes it's not easy at all to have good determination. PERASANNNN.



Visual Communication is one of my least favourite classes but then, think about it... The lecturer, Mr. Lew shared many of his experiences and his thoughts bout his life and design and stuffs... At first I don't really like the way he teach because it's all about stories, I mean sharing stories is good but over sharing... Hmm, but I've came to learn quite a lot from him... Mainly having passion in things you want to do. I still remember my Drawing 1 lecturer said you will never improve on something you don't love, or like for the least... I guess they're both sharing the same thing. Oh well, thank you Mr. Lew for teaching me all these things... Noted them. :) But gotta apologize to you Mr. Lew and Frankie because I'm not interested in participating for the Journey of Sight 2 gallery/showcase thing... I needa focus more on my drawing skills and stuffs. And am never going to stop drawing for the rest of my life ROARRRRR! yeahhhhhhh~ :D Oh well, farewell Visual Communication!



Figure studies! My all time favourite subject, and I posted quite a lot of statuses about portraits and stuffs... People who added in Facebook should know this better than anyone xD Yeah I spammmmmm so much about portraits so you should be able to see my passion in Figure Studies 2! =P Actually before entering to The One Academy, I've always impressed by people who can draw realistic faces so easily... I thought I would never be able to draw something like that but Tatsun said nothing is impossible...! Whoa, so many things I benefited throughout the journey here! =P Okay enough of crapping... I have a habit for drawing portraits like almost everyday, but now I stop drawing it for maybe a week or so, decided to take a break... Oh well I'm still gonna keep drawing and drawing to sharpen my skills. I want to impress people who used to laugh at my drawing! >=D And of course I would like to keep this competitive spirit with me for the rest of the journey.

Lemme introduce this sifu... He is one of the lecturers I admire like so badly! His skills is so awesome, awesome till I speechless. His name is Zelin, or ZL for short (some kind of acronym maybe?), yeah... He is my Figure Studies lecturer. 我好想拜他为师! Saw his demonstration of portraits and none of them are bad or even average, it's either awesome, or beyond the awesome... =w= I am sooooooo jelly of his skills! Oh well maybe because he kept practicing and he has been drawing for so long, need to learn something like this from him. Umm, I gotta confess I snored quite a lot of times in his class, but it's all good because I still learned something here. I heard he teaches DG classes because he knows muscles and skeletons better, and am so lucky to have him as our lecturer. And guess what, he said DG1205-2 is the best among the others HOHOHOHOHO oh well my portraits are STILL not so good anyway. Anyway let's just move on...


And in this semester I've met some new good friends! I've got closer with Sylvia, Sandy, Tzey Yang and Ian in semester two. And all of them are from IL major. Cool huh... I'm always stuck with Forever Alone status. Oh man, look at this photo! I'm starting to miss my blonde hair... Sandy looks like a chipmunk, the girl in pink shirt! =P The girl on the right side in this photo is Sylvia, and the guy there is Tzey Yang, mah bro. All of them were bullying me! Oh nos, I am so cham. I went having meals with them for some times already. There are also a lot to mention in this blog post but I got really lazy so I'll just talk about the MAJOR EVENTS okay? =P In BM class we need to do a drama where we all speak in BM and hmm... I don't have much photo for this content so I'll just post the video here. Adele will probably blame me for exposing this to the world, or at least in mah blog...


We all went to Sunway Lagoon! All of us, were having fun of course. And here are some highlighted photos of that event. Nothing much to talk about here, just plain awesome memories for this activities. I feel like this semester has much more things to recall than the first one. Don't get me wrong, I still think CD1205-4 is awesome! Anyway, I'm gonna rest so... Gotta conclude everything here. Hope you love the photos! They look great to me ;)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment