Sunday 20 November 2011

...Untitled.

Being a student, is not fun at all! ...Okay, maybe for being a high schooler in my country. I'm just gonna say I actually changed myself just for an examination, you know, I started to study! Haha, not really, I still go online and stuffs like that. Been going to ranchat and chatroulette recently and it wasn't fun at all. I just made 1 or 2 friend(s) there. The probability for making a good friend from random chatting site is only about 20%. Never let's not talk about those sites!

In this picture, it was about late 7am in the morning. My face looked really tired in the morning, why? Because I didn't have enough sleep. And you know I don't have the habit for getting up early especially not at the dawn only when it's schooling day. Though I love to be a morning person, but I'm also a night owl who tend to get into the bed really late. Bad habit I know. Why was I waking up early in the morning? My mom wanted me to make a passport since my previous passport due is expired. Since dad wasn't here with us that he left to Cambodia for his business trip, I need to keep an eye for my mother to look out for the signs which leads to the PKNS Complex in Shah Alam. It's safe to say that inside the complex it's basically nothing but a government department for people to make their passport, things about migration and stuffs  like that. This time I'm going to make a 5-years due passport so that I can fly here and there by my own will... Just kidding, I'm not rich enough to travel here and there.

Tokyo, Seoul, San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York are the places that I desire much to go! Awesome places, and one day, I'm gonna fly over to those mentioned cities and take loads of picture for this blog! If I'm lucky to go to these cities... Especially Tokyo, they need to check on our account's saving amount, plus their expensive items. Travelling to Japan, I think it is more than impossible to stay there for long. Seoul is my second option, but not sure whether it's worth to go or not. So far I don't really know what's specials in Seoul, maybe I'll do more research about Seoul and meet up with friends from South Korea? Cool, I'm craving for kimchi now! Back to reality... So I was making my passport, and there was a height measurement thingy there, and I keep standing right beside that ruler to get my correct height measurement, and I turned out to be 175cm ONLY. In my passport, it's said that I'm 177cm tall... I don't know why, maybe I should work hard to get another 2cm?


Okay skip, skip, skip. Nothing much happened after since then. I was studying (that's why in the picture I had my hair up), no, memorizing those definitions for my 'upcoming' Moral examination which just happened on today. Ah, it was really stressing! And pressuring, since my brain can barely fill those definitions, but I managed to pack them up and put them into my brain. All are memorized... Except, those value's name, I FORGOT. You know the ending, I'm screwed! I tried my best for that paper, and I'm not asking for an A anymore, just a pass! Or to be a little more greedy, I want a grade B... Mhm, that will do... I guess. So let's keep moving on to the next subject, SCIENCE! Oh 'freak', Science is one of my targets to get an A- for the least for it, imagine how difficult it is for those students who aim high...!

Alright I'm sleepy right now. I have narcolepsy during the afternoon, and insomnia at night. I should stop blabbering... Okay, sign off now. PEACE BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment