Tuesday 18 November 2014

I have been happier lately.

Life has been, lifeless? Or somewhat similar to that. I guess it's one of the biggest demotivate that stop me from blogging because my life was too boring. Everyday the same routine; wake up, class, assignment and sleep. Basically the whole Year 2 was quite busy and... boring. And so many judgemental things going on in my life. I didn't really blog about it is because this blog is made public but I guess I have nothing to fear right now.

To be honest, other than laughing my friends' lousy or funny jokes, deep down inside I don't think I have been really that happy. The only times I was happy were when I started dating with someone, that would be my ex right now. Honestly, the whole relationship journey was kinda rough... We never stop arguing and it's like we are from different world. Been through breakups and all... I even forgot how to smile in some days. Everyday walking to anywhere, everything seems so gray.

I think through this I have learn to be a more open-minded person. Everything that matters to me, don't really matter to anyone. I always tell myself to keep myself lower down so people who be affected by my problems and such... Hah.

Despite of all these negativity, actually... These days I sorta feel happier. It feels like I have something to look forward for, even if the tomorrow may seem uncertain. But I guess it may take time but... I hope I can control myself for not expecting something. I actually did a mistake for rushing for "confessing" too early. I hope nobody gets too perplexed for that... Good thing that, nothing bad seems to happen after what I just did wrongly? 

Erm, shopping for 2 hours seems fun. I hope this happens more.

Alright, I guess it's time to continue my work. It's around 5:00 a.m. in the morning and I am still in the lab doing my stuffs. Good luck, Wallace! And, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment